Extreme close-ups of human eyes by Suren Manvelyan
these close-ups freak me out!
ahhh so gorgeous.
dude there’s some sweet lipochrome all UP in some of these pupillary sphincters MAN
Asshole of the universe: Jensen Ackles
Alexandria’s Genesis, a.k.a violet eyes (a genetic mutation).
When someone is born with Alexandria’s Genesis, their eyes are blue or gray at birth. After six months, the eyes begin to change from their original color to purple, and this process lasts six months. During puberty, the color deepens to dark purple, a deep purple, a royal purple, or a violet-blue color and remains that way. It does not affect the person’s eyesight. Those who have this mutation will never grow any facial, body, pubic, or anal hair (not including hair on their head, on their ears, noses, eyebrows and eyelashes) Women also do not menstruate, but are fertile.
this. is. the. greatest. thing. i. have. ever. heard.
let’s break it down why it’s great.
- fucking purple eyes.
- it happens at puberty, like “FUCKING SURPRISE, PURPLE EYES NOW.”
- your vision doesn’t even change.
- NO BODY HAIR. NO FRICKIN SHAVING.
- NO PERIOD. THE END. THAT IS GLORIOUS.
- YOU CAN STILL HAVE BABIES AND PASS THOSE BEAUTIFUL PURPLE EYES ON.
OH MY GOD
DIDN’T I JUST SAY THIS WAS FAKE
- Keyblade wielder
- Weeping Angel
- Bender (Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Metal, Lightning, or Blood)
- A ninja
- A hobbit
- A sing-a-longer
- A bikini Bottom resident
- A PROUD OWNER OF ONE AWESOME TUMBLR BLOG